Practical techniques and guidance for college and graduate students Perfect as a do-it-yourself starter or as a quick-reference guide, this practical handbook covers every phase of researching and writing a thesis or dissertation.
In just a few easy steps you'll improve your writing skills and provide your finest work.
- Ste-by-step techniques for writing an A+ thesis
- Note taking and other time saving techniques for more productive library research
- How to follow standard writing style guidelines
- How to properly use primary and secondary quotations
- Examples of various footnote and bibliographic formats
- Sample research papers, with analysis and commentary