- Author : Grubbe Media (Hrsg.)
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 3197395867
- ISBN-13 : 9783197395869
- Language : German
Publisher : Hueber Verlag
- Publishing Date : June 2016
Size : 1 x 1 x 1 cm
- Subtitle : Book
- Subject : German
Learn German in an exciting way: In the crime game "Interpol is investigating. The art of asking the right questions" the aim is to solve tricky criminal cases and convict the perpetrator. One player is the perpetrator, the other players form the team of investigators. One case is presented at the beginning of each round. Investigators receive investigation cards and then try to find out the facts by asking the right questions. If they succeed, the team of investigators wins. The perpetrator wins if he can escape, ie if he has not yet been convicted after a certain number of investigation cards have been played.
The game material:
30 cards with crime stories and the facts on the back
100 investigation cards on the perpetrator, motive, weapon, time, place, etc.
6 question cards
1 set of instructions
- Can be played as a couple or in larger groups
- For all crime thriller fans: The players slip into the roles of perpetrators and investigators.
- Players improve their ability to formulate questions correctly and learn new vocabulary.
- 10 easy, medium and hard cases each have to be solved
- Exciting and entertaining, the learning effect comes along by the way