Conjugaison 450 exercices - Niveau débutant - Cahier d'activités
Publisher: Clé international
- Author: Corinne Kober-Kleinert, Elettra Mineni, Marielle Rainoldi, Alain Rausch
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2090352469
- ISBN-13: 9782090352467
- Language: FRENCH
- Level: A1
- Pages: 240
- Publisher: Clé international
- Publishing Date: 13 September 2013
- Series: Le Nouvel Entraînez-vous
- Subtitle: Conjugaison 450 exercices - Niveau débutant - Cahier d'activités
- Subject: FRENCH
- Weight: 360 g
Preparation book for the DELF Junior Scolaire in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the Le nouveau entrainez-vous collection , for young adolescents, level A1.
The new DELF Junior and school exams are made up of independent units with exams covering the 4 skills (oral, written, reception, production).
This book corresponds to the DELF A1 Junior - or school - which present written and oral tests in reception and production. The objectives of this material are:
- to recall the orientations of DELF A1 junior - or school;
- to prepare a diploma whose tests and contents are determined in the attached tables;
- to allow everyone to measure up to the difficulties and types of tests, at their own pace, by making them acquire the essential elements (oral and written communication, grammar, phonetics, etc.).
Within the framework of an action-oriented approach, the activities provide the tools necessary for the preparation of the exams. They also give concrete examples that meet the expectations of both candidates and examiners.
This book includes 150 preparation activities and is accompanied by an audio CD.
Call us on
write to us on
Whatsapp us on