- Author : Ingrid Jouette, Dominique Chevallier-Wixler, Dorothée Dupleix, Bruno Megre
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 2278061011
- ISBN-13 : 9782278061013
- Language : French
- Level : C1/C1
- Market : CHILDREN/YOUNG LEARNERS
- Pages: 240
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date : Sep 19, 2007
- Series : RÉUSSIR LE DELF
- Size : 19 x 1.2 x 27 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 501
A unique book to prepare for DALF levels C1 and C2. This book was designed by the National DELF and DALF Commission of the CIEP de Sèvres which prepares the tests. This book therefore offers training in accordance with the tests.
DALF C1: experience and autonomy
The DALF C1 is the level of autonomy. Today, this is the level required for entry into certain grandes écoles, such as the Institut des sciences politiques de Paris or the École polytechnique.
DALF C2: proficiency
This level of fluency in the language is defined by the Common European Framework of Reference as "the degree of precision, adequacy and fluency of the language found in the speech of those who have were high-level learners ”.
The books of the Réussir le DELF / DALF collection aim to prepare for the written and oral tests of these 6 levels (DELF A1 to DALF C2). They include:
- a general presentation of each test and its objectives,
- methodological advice to properly approach each type of exercise,
- preparation exercises and standard exercises with their answer key,
- examples of complete tests with the grading scale and the answers.