Les référentiels – Niveau A1.1 – Pour le français – DILF – Livre
Have a question?
- Author : Jean-Claude Beacco, Christine Tagliante, Gilbert Lhote, Mariela Ferrari
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782278058549
- Language : French
- Level : A1.1
Pages : 256
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date : January 2006
- Series : Les référentiels
- Size : 15.5 x 1.5 x 24 cm
Subject : French
- Weight : 381 g
This work describes the language skills expected of a foreign language speaker at the first level identified in French, both oral and written.
It refers to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR / CEFR) in a precise and detailed manner. It identifies suggestions for content and useful inventories, and thus describes the level of skills expected in French from a foreign language learner for level A1.1.
It is a didactic tool, a resource book intended for:
- designers of language programs,
- authors of teaching materials
- designers of exams, tests, certifications in French
- teacher trainers
- teachers carrying out themselves - even teaching materials.