Mise en pratique Oral - Débutant - Corrigés
Have a question?
- Author : Collective ,Eurocentre
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782011551412
- Level : Beginners
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 48
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : January 2001
- Series : Exercices d'oral en contexte
- Subject : French
- Weight : 70 gm
Corrections of the pupil's book, which allows beginner foreign learners to acquire specific oral communication skills: a sure understanding and an effective quality of expression. The simplicity of the instructions and the written transcription of the situations at the end of the book, make it possible to learn independently as well as in class. The lexical unit of the majority of the exercises facilitates the memorization of the basic vocabulary useful at this level. The book is based on two cassettes that allow you to practice pronunciation and intonation.
The work is structured in ten chapters covering the speech acts studied at the beginning of the learning process, which apprehend many situations of everyday life.
* a COMPREHENSION part which is based on recorded situations and which proposes comprehension activities;
* a PRONUNCIATION part which proposes to study the sounds, rhythms and intonations of the French language;
* finally, an EXPRESSION part which offers expression activities reusing situations already known, but also incomplete dictations and scenarios (role play).
You will find at the end of the book:
* the written transcriptions of the situations;
* an API table (international phonetic alphabet);
* an index of functional objectives.