- Author : Michèle Bourdeau, Catherine Favret, Isabel Gallego, Elena Muguruza
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090354508
- Language : French
- Level : Beginners
- Market : Young teenagers
- Pages : 104
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : June 2006
- Series : Oh là là! Collège
- Size : 21.1 x 0.8 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook + Workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 240g
All-in-one book in the Oh là là! , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for teenagers, level 2.
To motivate students and guide them in their learning, the following points have been strongly developed:
Characters from the adolescent world: the triggering dialogues present communication situations that feature characters with marked and diverse personalities. There are always in the class, whatever country you are in, teenagers who look like those in the book (Vanessa the coquette, Alex the tomboy, Bastien repeating a year and strong in the gym, Mathieu the first of class...).
Various genres and situations: the situations presented, sometimes cheerful, sometimes conflicting, are situations to which the learners are accustomed, and which they can recognize: forgetfulness of school materials, delays in class, girl-boy relationships, parties... In addition to dialogue situations, short stories and games similar to those read and used by teenagers in various countries have been included. In this way, we seek to decompartmentalize knowledge.
The language of "teenagers": the spoken language of French teenagers has been preserved so that learners who will then carry out school exchanges with French-speaking teenagers can understand them.
The balance of skills: the learners work in the method the different communication skills: written as oral, comprehension as expression. To do this, learning strategies are developed and linked to them, starting with comprehension strategies.
Clear landmarks: in Oh là là! 2 College , the linguistic component is clearly identifiable thanks to headings such as Grammar, Conjugation, Words and expressions, Pronunciation.
The student's book Oh là là! 2 College consists of:
- a lesson 0;
- 3 units each containing 3 lessons and an Echos part (Civilization, Project, BD, assessment);
- at the end of each unit, a report makes it possible to take stock of the achievements;
- reference pages at the end of the book: To communicate, Pronunciation, Conjugation, Grammar and Civilization;
- an exercise book;
- a map of France and a map of the Francophonie.