Oh là là! - Niveau 1 - Livre de l'élève
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Michèle Bourdeau, Catherine Favret, Isabel Gallego, Elena Muguruza
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090336221
- Language : French
Pages : 80
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : January 2003
- Series : Oh là là!
- Size : 21.1 x 0.7 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 506g
The method has 4 levels.
The student's book consists of:
- a lesson 0;
- 4 units each containing 3 lessons and an Echos part (Civilization, Project, Comics, Assessment);
- reference pages: "To communicate" pages, pronunciation, grammar, conjugation and civilization indexes;
- a map of France and a map of the Francophonie.
Lesson 0 aims to make learners aware that the French language is not completely unknown to them and, thereby, to make learning easier. It also aims to assess prior knowledge. It puts the learner directly in a communication situation by providing him with the necessary bases to facilitate exchanges and to integrate teacher/student interaction from the first lesson.
Each unit begins with an opening page giving the title of the unit - and the story - as well as the communicative objectives of each lesson. The student is thus led to make assumptions about the story that he will follow during the unit, and at the same time to become aware of the objectives of this unit, which involves him in a kind of learning contract. .