Pass Cambridge BEC (Higher) Studentbook
Publisher: Summertown Publishing
Have a question?
- Author :by Lan Wood (Author) Anne Williams (Author)
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 1902741358
- ISBN-13 : 9781902741352
- Market : Young learner
- Pages : 156
- Publisher : Summertown Publishing
- Publishing Date : 1 November 2011
- Subject : English
- Size : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Weight : 599g
Pass Cambridge a BEC Higher The Cambridge Business English Certificate(BEC) is an international business English examination which offers a language qualification for learners who use or will need to use, English for their work.
It is available at three levels:Cambridge BEC preliminaryCambridge BEC VantageCambridge BEC Higher Pass Cambridge BEC Higher is a practical Students course book for advanced a students who wish to gain a recognized Business Englishqualification equivalent to the Cambridge Certificate in advanced English (CAE). Focusing on relevant international business situations, this book has been structured to provide students with a through PreparationFor the revised examination, with essential Advice for examination success. Everything you need to succeed in a single volume:
- Introductory unit provides important information about the examination.
- Core units cover key work place topics, including Mergers and acquisitions, e-business, recruitment and business ethics.
- Business orientated exercises develop reading , writing , speaking and listening skills.
- Easy to use self-study sections consolidate crucial points.
- Exam focus units provide extensive examination practice.