Pass Cambridge BEC (Vantage) Student'sbook
Publisher: Summertown Publishing
Have a question?
- Author :by Anne Williams (Author) Paul Sanderson (Author), Anne Williams (Author)
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8183070892
- ISBN-13 : 9788183070892
- Market : Young learner
- Pages : 184
- Publisher : Summertown Publishing
- Publishing Date : 1 November 2011
- Subject : English
- Size : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Weight : 217g
Pass Cambridge BEC preliminaryThe Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC) is an international business English examination which offers a language qualification for learners who use or will need to use, English for their work.
It is available at three levels: Cambridge BEC preliminaryCambridge BEC Vantage Cambridge BEC HigherPass Cambridge BEC Vantage is a practical student course book for pre-intermediate students who wish to gain a recognized Business English qualification equivalent to the preliminary English test (PET).Focusing on relevant international business situations, this book has been structured to provide students with a thorough Preparation for the revised examination, with essential advice for examination success.Everything you need to succeed in a single volume:
- Introductory unit provides important information about the examination.
- Core units cover key work place topics, including job descriptions, letter writing and arranging conferences.
- Business orientated exercises develop reading , writing , speaking and listening skills.
- Easy to use self-study sections consolidate crucial points.
- Exam focus units provide extensive examination practice.