Tandem Niveau 1 – Livre élève
Have a question?
- Author : Christine Bergeron, Michèle Albero
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782278052844
- Language : French
- Level : A1
Pages : 79
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date : May 2003
- Series : Tandem
- Size : 19.5 x 0.5 x 28 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 349 g
Tandem, a French method for young adolescents:
- adapted to the class - each page corresponds to a complete and coherent teaching session of 45 minutes. One level represents approximately 60 to 70 hours of learning.
- intercultural and motivating - the activities stage situations in which adolescents will recognize themselves and a report illustrates moments in the life of a French adolescent of their age.
- with balanced skills - various authentic and realistic activities allow a balanced work on oral and written communication skills.
- with a solid curriculum - based on the work of the Council of Europe developed in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (level A2), the entire method prepares students for level A2 of the DELF
The authors have a long experience of teaching French as a foreign language at CAVILAM in Vichy. They regularly intervene as trainers in France and abroad, in particular on issues of teaching young audiences.