Delta Business Communication Skills: Telephoning B1-B2 Coursebook with Audio CD
Publisher: DELTA Publishing
Have a question?
- Author : David King, Susan Lowe, Louise Pile
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9783125013209
- Language : English
- Level : B1-B2
Pages : 64
- Publisher : DELTA Publishing
- Publishing Date : DELTA Publishing
- Series : Business Communication
- Size : 8.27 x 0.2 x 11.73
- Subtitle : Coursebook
- Subject : English
- Weight : 297.67g
Telephoning works with the skills and language required to conduct successful phone calls in English.
The units cover:
- focus on listening
- making calls
- receiving calls
- receiving and leaving messages
- dealing with problems
- conference calls
Telephoning provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- "warmer" to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- "presentation and practice" of core language connected to each skill.
- "over to you", which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation
Delta Business Communication Skills: Telephoning B1-B2 provides learners with all the skills and vocabulary needed to make successful calls.
DELTA Business Communication Skills
The DELTA Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at Pre-intermediate and Intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study