Delta Business Communication Skills: Socialising B1-B2 Coursebook with Audio CD
Publisher: DELTA Publishing
Have a question?
- Author : David King, Susan Lowe, Louise Pile
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9783125013223
- Language : English
- Level : B1-B2
- Pages : 64
- Publisher : DELTA Publishing
- Publishing Date : Sept. 2017
- Series : Delta Business Communication
- Size : 21 x 0.5 x 29.8 cm
- Subtitle : Coursebook
- Subject : English
- Weight : 506g
Socialising helps learners of Business English to develop the skills and language needed to establish and build effective social relationships with present and future business partners.
The book practices language and skills in the following areas:
- Opening a conversation
- Making conversation
- Building rapport
- Making arrangements
Socialising provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- "warmer" to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- "presentation and practice" of core language connected to each skill.
- "over to you", which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
The Delta Business Communication Skills: Socializing B1-B2 volume provides all the skills and vocabulary to successfully build social relationships with business partners.
DELTA Business Communication Skills
The DELTA Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at Pre-intermediate and Intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study