Delta Business Communication Skills: Negotiating B1-B2 Coursebook with Audio CD
Publisher: DELTA Publishing
Have a question?
- Author : David King, Susan Lowe, Louise Pile
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9783125013247
- Language : English
- Level : B1-B2
Pages : 64
- Publisher : DELTA Publishing
- Publishing Date : Sept. 2017
- Series : Delta Business Communication
- Size : 21.1 x 0.5 x 29.8 cm
- Subtitle : Coursebook
- Subject : English
- Weight : 506g
Being able to negotiate well is important in a wide range of business situations, from agreeing delivery terms with a supplier to discussing working conditions with your boss.
Negotiating focuses on the skills and language students need to be able to negotiate confidently and effectively in both formal and informal business situations.
The units cover:
- Preparing to negotiate
- Opening the negotiation
- Making and reacting to proposals
- Reaching agreement
- Involving others
- Concluding the deal
Negotiating provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- "warmer" to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- "presentation and practice" of core language connected to each skill.
- "over to you", which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
With Delta Business Communication Skills: Negotiating B1-B2 , learners will develop all the skills and acquire the vocabulary needed to negotiate persuasively and effectively.
DELTA Business Communication Skills
The DELTA Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at Pre-intermediate and Intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study