Delta Business Communication Skills: Meetings B1-B2 Coursebook with Audio CD
Publisher: DELTA Publishing
Have a question?
- Author : David King, Susan Lowe, Louise Pile
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9783125013254
- Language : English
- Level : B1-B2
Pages : 64
- Publisher : DELTA Publishing
- Publishing Date : Sept. 2017
- Series : Delta Business Communication
- Size : 21 x 0.5 x 29.4 cm
- Subtitle : Coursebook
- Subject : English
- Weight : 706g
Everyone has to attend meetings as part of everyday business life - and many of these meetings are conducted in English.
Meetings aims to help learners of Business English develop the skills and language needed to participate in meetings where English is the medium of communication, whether listening to other participants, making points or acting as chair.
The book practices language and skills in the following areas:
- Opening a meeting
- Presenting information
- Explaining and clarifying
- Agreeing and disagreeing
- Summarizing and closing
Meetings is designed to help learners at pre-intermediate and intermediate levels master the key communication skills required in international business English today. It provides six core units, each containing these sections:
- "warmer" to raise awareness of the skills involved in effective communication and to introduce different strategies for developing these skills.
- "presentation and practice" of core language connected to each skill.
- "over to you", which allows students to apply what they have learned to their real-life work situation.
The Delta Business Communication Skills: Meetings B1-B2 volume aims to ensure learners develop all of the skills needed to attend meetings.
DELTA Business Communication Skills
The DELTA Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at Pre-intermediate and Intermediate levels to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study