Adomania - 1 Cahier D Activites
Have a question?
- Author: Céline Himber, Corina Brillant, Sophie Erlich
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2014015244
- ISBN-13: 9782014015249
- Language: French
- Level: 1
- Market: Ages 11-14
- Pages: 80
- Publisher: Hachette
- Publishing Date: February 4, 2016
- Series: Adonia
- Size : 210x297 Mm
- Subtitle: Workbook
- Subject: French
- Weight: 240 gm
About The Book
- En couleurs, avec CD audio inclus.
- À faire en autonomie ou en classe, il propose des activités écrites et orales pour fixer le lexique, la grammaire, la conjugaison et la phonétique.
- 2 pages d’auto-évaluation avec les corrigés et des astuces pour apprendre à la fin de chaque "Étape".
- En annexe, 8 pages de travail sur les autres matières en français (DNL)
- In color, with audio CD included.
- To be done independently or in class, it offers written and oral activities to fix vocabulary, grammar, conjugation and phonetics.
- 2 self-assessment pages with answers and tips to learn at the end of each "Step" .
- In the appendix, 8 working pages on the other subjects in French (DNL)
Using a task-based approach and drawing on teenagers' natural leaning toward working in groups "Adomania" focus on collective learning with work for small groups and a class project. There are 9 units on each level - 1 unit 0 "découverte" plus 8 further units. The course focuses on the teen experience with visual, written and spoken texts - as well as a culture page - inspired by teen magazines. Chapters are easy to use with a short and varied structure for each lesson - 1 lesson on each double-page spread. The initial page introduces the topic; the following three double pages focus on discovering the theme and vocabulary; working on grammar and comprehension and a final double-page linking the topic to French culture and the final class project. Language work is clear and contextualized throughout with an assessment at the end of each stage. The original video that accompanies "Adomania" contains 16 clips of French teenagers filmed in a French school. Resource sheets for the clips are included in the teacher's guide. The workbook contains an access code for the online platform for "Adomania" which includes a digital version of the student's book and workbook, and the audio and visual material. See a video clip here: https://bit.ly/3yiK5lv