- Author : Dr. Norbert Becker, Dr. Jörg Braunert
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 3195015900
- ISBN-13 : 9783195015905
- Language : German
- Level : Advanced
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 120
- Publisher : Hueber Verlag
- Publishing Date : February 2011
- Series : Alltag, Beruf & Co.
- Size : 21.2 x 0.8 x 28.2 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook + Workbook with CD
- Subject : German
- Weight : 375 g
The textbook that combines professional language with everyday language
Requirements: Adults and young people from the age of 16 in basic level courses (A1 to B1) worldwide.
Target group: Everyone who learns German for professional reasons such as foreign employees of German companies abroad and
foreign employees in companies in Germany who need German for everyday life and communication in the company
Everyday life, work & Co. is the new professional language textbook by the Becker and Braunert team of authors: It covers the basic level (A1, A2, B1) material in 6 volumes and leads to the exams Start Deutsch 1 and 2 as well as the certificate German and the professional language exams at levels A2 + and B1 +.
Everyday, Beuf & Co. offers material for approx. 50 teaching units per volume and is suitable for use in general language courses with a professional focus as well as for company courses. The textbook conveys the general means of speaking that you need in everyday life and at work. Therefore it is suitable for course participants of all professional groups.
Concept and components:
Everyday life, work & Co. conveys both: the language in everyday life and the language in work.
The course and workbook contains 10 lessons of 10 pages each plus an inserted CD with pronunciation exercises and interactive exercises.
Each lesson consists of:
- a double page "In everyday life" on the respective topic in a common language context
- a double page "At work" on the respective topic in a professional language context
- a magazine page with an entertaining collage on the topic of the lesson
- an overview page " Grammar and Speeches "
- four workbook pages with exercises on vocabulary and speeches, grammar and pronunciation.
The inserted CD contains the pronunciation exercises of the workbook part as well as additional interactive exercises for the course book part, with which the learners can work independently.
The teacher's manual contains the lesson plans for the individual lessons as well as the transcripts of the listening texts and all the solutions.
There is a vocabulary study booklet for each volume . It provides a clear overview of the keyword and space for the translation, an example sentence for the keyword and a vocabulary exercise.