Alter Ego+3-B1 Livre De L Eleve + Cd-Rom
Have a question?
Author: Catherine Dollez, Sylvie Pons
Publishing Date: January 28, 2013
Alter Ego +: La méthode de référence en FLE dans le monde entier
The 9 files of Alter Ego + 3 revolve around two main axes: Daily life and Points of view. The learner can thus develop skills to:
- interact in common everyday situations
- understand and express points of view on various topics
Preparation for the DELF B1 is offered at the end of each file.
At the end of the book, a cultural primer facilitates the decoding of the socio-cultural implicits of the proposed documents.
- A great wealth of documents: 60% of documents renewed and updated + 1 authentic video document per file
- A study of the language in context: the essential vocabulary and linguistic memos in each Point Langue
- An integrated action-oriented approach, throughout the method: with many tasks throughout the lessons, plus 3 tasks that prepare the final project of the file
- A complete DELF B1 test and a DELF preparation page per file included in the student's book
- Twice as many exercises per folder
- More appendices: a thematic lexicon for each file, phony-graphy activities, a comprehensive grammatical summary and an updated cultural primer
- CD-ROM included in the student's book, with all the audio recordings from the student's book, an interactive multilingual lexicon, one video per file and the Words on Stage games
- A clear and marked learning path, ready to use
- Strategies and tools to facilitate understanding and memorization of content
- Student's Book + CD-ROM
- Activity book + audio CD
- Educational guide
- Audi class CD (x3)
- Interactive digital teacher's manual (USB key)