Alter Ego 4 - Livre de l'élève + CD audio
Have a question?
- Author : Sylvie Pons, Catherine Dollez
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782011555168
- Language : French
- Level : B2
Pages : 192
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : 20.83 x 1.02 x 28.19 cm
- Series : Alter Ego 4
- Size : 20.83 x 1.02 x 28.19 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 590g
The 9 files of Alter Ego 4 revolve around two main axes:
→ Daily life and Points of view .
The learner will thus be able to develop skills to:
- interact in common situations of daily life;
- understand and express points of view on various topics.
→ Based on a wide variety of authentic documents (written and oral), Alter Ego 4 offers language activities from an action perspective. In addition, level 4 emphasizes the acquisition of know-how necessary in a university context.
→ Alter Ego 4 offers many tools to work independently:
- in each file, bibliographies allowing the learner to go further
- grammar sheets constituting a real reference for the learner
- a cultural primer to facilitate the decoding of the socio-cultural implicits of the proposed documents
Alter Ego 4 is aimed at learners who have acquired a B1 level.
It aims to acquire the skills described in level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and allows you to take the new DELF B2.