Bescherelle- Maîtriser L'Orthographe Française
Have a question?
- Author: Sandrine Girard, Olivier Chartrain
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2401044531
- ISBN-13: 9782401044531
- Language: FRENCH
- Pages: 224
- Publisher: Hatier
- Publishing Date: august 22, 2018
- Subtitle: Bescherelle
- Subject: FRENCH
To understand how French spelling works and write without mistakes: all the rules, many examples and 500 corrected exercises.
The spelling rules in 60 double pages combining revision and training
• On the left page, a reminder of the rule, illustrated with numerous examples in lively French.
• On the right page, a progressive training allowing to observe the studied rule then to put it into practice in different situations, in particular in a writing of professional type.
• At regular intervals, reviews to reinvest the knowledge acquired.
• Preparation for the Bescherelle spelling certification.
• All corrected at the end of the book.
For which audiences?
Students and adults wishing to improve their spelling, as part of university, professional training or for personal use.