C de C1 – Libro del alumno
Have a question?
- Author : Rosana Acquaroni, José Amenós, Virginia González, Pedro Gras, Josefina Simkievich, Carmen Soriano, Iñaki Tarrés
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8416273480
- ISBN-13 : 9788416273485
- Language : Spanish
- Level : C1
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 192
- Publisher : Difusion
- Publishing Date : February,2017
- Series : C de C1
- Size : 23 × 31 cm
- Subtitle : Libro + descarga mp3
- Subject : Spanish
- Weight : 517 gm
C de C1 is the new manual of Spanish as a foreign language for the higher level.
Learning and teaching with C of C1 is:
- To have a modern and complete manual in whose preparation the opinions of thousands of teachers with experience at this level have been taken into account.
- Bring units with real documents and a wide variety of textual typologies to class (from high literature to Facebook messages).
- Bringing students closer to different geographical and sociolinguistic varieties of Spanish.
- Deal with current issues of general interest in the classroom.
- Work with real language samples.
- Address a wide range of grammatical, lexical, discursive and pragmatic content.
- Bet on personal, deep and dynamic learning; the lexical approach is one of the main axes of the manual, as are the development of strategies, multilingual competence and attention to form.
- Value and train critical competence.
- Being able to work with the units in a flexible way and, if desired, putting into practice flipped class techniques