Campus 1 Livre De L’Élève
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Jacky Girardet, Jacques Pecheur
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 2090333081
- ISBN-13 : 9782090333084
- Language : French
- Level : 1
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 208
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : February 7, 2006
- Series : Campus
- Size : 21.3 x 1.2 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 635 g
Student's book in the Campus collection , French as a foreign language (FLE) method for older adolescents and adults, level 1.
Campus 1 has 12 units each with six objectives. Each objective is developed on a double-page spread and corresponds to a teaching sequence of 1h30. By achieving these objectives, the student gradually acquires:
- communicative skills (dealing with various communication situations);
- cultural knowledge;
- "interpersonal skills" (overcoming the fear of speaking, positioning yourself as a foreign speaker, for example);
- the skills assessed at the DELF, new tests - and worked more specifically in the exercise book.
In this work, each unit offers a fiction (or story) of which we present a few scenes. These fictions exist in two versions:
- audio : in this case, we will observe the drawings of the book while listening to the audio cassette;
- video : the work of understanding the scene is then done from the video.
In addition, Campus 1 offers three types of activities to do with audio media:
- fictional discovery activities (which can also be done with video);
- the oral exercises under the heading "Pronunciation and mechanisms" which appear at the end of certain lessons. These exercises are numbered;
- listening exercises whose transcriptions appear in the book.