Campus 2 Livre De L’Élève
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Girardet
- Binding : Paperback
ISBN-13 : 9782090332209
- Language : French
- Level : 2 (Intermediate)
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 207
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : February, 2006
- Series : Campus
- Size : 21.3 x 1.2 x 28.6 cm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 458 g
Student's book in the Campus collection , French as a foreign language (FLE) method for older adolescents and adults, level 2.
This level 2 of the Campus method is intended for students who have followed a minimum of 100 hours of French lessons. It pursues the same educational, communicative and cultural orientations as level 1:
- allow the student to face the most diverse communication situations (diversity of places, people, acts of communication and topics covered);
- acquire effective linguistic tools;
- develop oral and written comprehension and expression strategies as well as learning strategies;
- appropriate knowledge and cultural behavior necessary for life in France.
These objectives are part of the Common European Framework of Reference of the Council of Europe. They prepare students for the DELF exams.
Campus 2 offers four types of activities to do with the cassettes:
- the discovery of fictions;
- the oral exercises under the heading "pronunciation and mechanisms" which appear at the end of certain lessons. The transcriptions of the exercises are integrated in the teacher's book;
- listening exercises to be done with the audio cassette;
- the reports (one per unit) which exist in audio or video version. The transcript of the video can be found in the booklet attached to the tape. The transcript of the audio version is incorporated into the listening exercises.