Collins Key Words for IELTS Starter
Publisher: DELTA Publishing
Have a question?
- Author: Collins
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 0007365456
- ISBN-13: 9780007365456
- Market: Young learners
- Pages: 420
- Publisher: Collins Cobuild
- Publishing Date: 6 January 2011
- Subject: English
- Size : 12.7 x 3.3 x 19.56 cm
- Weight: 420 g
The Collins COBUILD Key Words for IELTS series is a brand-new range of three graded books which provide easy access to the essential vocabulary students need to succeed in the IELTS exam.
By working through the books in order, students can build their vocabulary and improve their IELTS scores, from approximately 4.0-5.5 in book 1 to 7.0+ in book 3.
- Students can expand their vocabulary using the A-Z section, which contains full coverage of the most common words that appear in the IELTS exam
- Topic-based vocabulary lists at the front of each book help students to revise vocabulary
- Thousands of IELTS-style examples from the Collins corpus illustrate how English is really used
- A wealth of collocations, synonyms, antonyms, and phrases from the Collins corpus show words in context
- Usage notes and language tips, specifically tailored for IELTS, ensure students feel fully prepared for the exam
- Clear labeling and a user-friendly layout make finding information easy