Collins English for Business Listening (With CD)
Publisher: Goyal Publishers
Have a question?
Understand what they're saying however they say it
This completely innovative self-study book and audio CD set is the perfect way for busy executives to improve their English listening skills. It features real people talking about their work and their lives in a variety of native and non-native accents alongside exercises and learning material.
Collins English for Business is a new series of self-study skills books which focus on the language you really need to do business in English wherever you are in the world. Each title includes tips on how to Communicate effectively and how to Communicate inter-culturally. other titles in the series: speaking and writing .
- Powered by co-build using the real language of business English.
- Listening contents:
Twenty 4-page units cover the key areas, such as Small Talk, Working in English Globally, Telephoning and Teleconferencing.
- Each unit contains:
Exercises based on authentic audio recording. Grammar tips. Key phrases.
Audio CD containing 78 minutes of authentic recordings.
- Audio material includes business slang and expressions, idioms and demonstrates different levels of formality.
- authentic audio recordings of native and non-native speakers help sensitize even high-level English speakers to the different ways people speak English.
- The title is ideal for executive level business people who frequently use English at work but have little time to study formal courses.
- Equally useful for students looking for a taste of the real working world while following vocational or business English courses in further and higher education. Perfect for self-study or classroom use.