Nuovo Espresso A1 LIBRO DELLO STUDENTE E ESERCIZI
NUOVO Espresso is an Italian language course divided into five levels (from A1 to C1) in line with the indications of the Common European Framework for Languages.
Compared to the historical edition of Espresso, it offers new, current and modern content. Not a simply updated edition, therefore, but a real new course with:
- new cars
- new listening
- new activities
- section of the enriched cultural center
- Enlarged updated exercise section
- a VIDEO COURSE that, like a real serial series, tells the story of four friends followed in their daily lives, between work, loves, holidays and funny unexpected events (the episodes can be used with or without Italian subtitles)
- a VIDEOGRAMMATICA that explores the linguistic topics, structures, communication functions, expressions and idioms that appeared in the episodes of the video course
NEW Espresso 1 is the first volume of the course and is aimed at beginner students.
Italian Grammar in Practice A1/B2
Author: Susanna Nocchi
Publishing Date: 01-12-2013
A book for English-speaking students who want to practice Italian grammar in a complete and successful way.
All the main rules of Italian are clearly illustrated with essential grammar tables.
The exercises, quizzes and games not only â€œtrainâ€ the students to use the language but also provide them with interesting information about Italian life, society, culture and history.
The most useful and most frequently used forms are presented with great care, both in the introduction to the rules and in the exercises.
Idioms, slang and typical expressions of spoken Italian are also presented and practiced.
Some useful progress tests help students to score and check their levels. The volume has answer keys.
It is for elementary, intermediate and advanced level students.
Langenscheidt Pocket Italian Dictionary
Publishing Date: 01-09-2003
- Over 45,000 references and around 65,000 translations on 672 pages
- This first edition contains a wealth of authentic idiomatic expressions and up-to-date words
- Attractive two-color layout with all main headwords in blue for quick reference
- Conjugation tables for the Italian verbs
- The ideal compact reference work for everyday use