Correct Spelling Made Easy + Creative Problem Solving (Set of 2 Books)
Publisher: Goyal Publishers
Have a question?
1. Correct Spelling Made Easy
- Author : Norman Lewis
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8183071422
- ISBN-13 : 9788183071420
- Language : English
- Pages : 394
- Publisher : Goyal Saab
- Publishing Date : August 2011
- Series : Correct Spelling Made Easy
- Subject : English
- Weight : 246 g
Correct Spelling Made Easy takes the reader through seemingly confusing spellings in an easy-to-learn and step-by-step manner. Examples and exercises are given at each step to make learning more interactive and accurate. It even helps the reader improve their visual and muscular memory for improved retention and recall. An elaborate list of commonly misspelled words is also given, along with their correct spellings, as a quick reference guide.
2. Creative Problem Solving
Author: Donald H. Weiss
Publishing Date: 2011
You'll learn how to:
- Assemble an effective problem solving group.
- Spot the causes of a problem.
- Challenge your situation and assumptions.
- Plan for problems before they happen.