Cultura en el mundo hispanohablante (A2-B1)
Have a question?
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9788415299332
- Level : A2
- Language : Spanish
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 192
- Publisher : enClave-ELE
- Publishing Date : September ,2018
- Size : 190*260MM
- Series : Cultura en el mundo hispanohablante
- Subject : Spanish
- Weight : 415 gm
This book (updated in 2018) takes an in-depth look at 21 countries in which Spanish is the official language, as well as 4 countries in which Spanish has a strong presence: the USA, Belize, the Philippines and Andorra.
Each unit focuses on a specific country, and each unit, in turn, is divided into the following 5 sub-sections:
- 'Presentación' - This provides factual information about the country in question.
- 'Día a día' - This focuses on daily life, family, plus traditions and customs in the country in question.
- 'Fiestas' - This section presents the most important fiestas of the country in question.
- 'Cultura' - This presents the most influencial artists and the most important artistic events of each country.
- 'De viaje' - This section presents interesting places to visit in each country (either natural beauty spots or places of historical-cultural interest).
Each sub-section is presented via a double-page spread, with short texts and images on the left-hand page and reading comprehension activities on the right-hand page.
The book also includes 2 world maps, a monolingual glossary of terms, plus an appendix of the most influential people in the Spanish-speaking world.
Answers to all of the exercises are provided at the back of the book.