Das DaZ-Buch 1 Schülerbuch + Online-Angebot
Publisher: Klett (Ernst) Verlag,Stuttgart
Have a question?
- Author : Verena Balyos, Silke Donath, Eva Neustadt, Kerstin Reinke
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 3126668704
- ISBN-13 : 9783126668705
- Language : German
- Pages : 96
- Publisher : Klett (Ernst) Verlag, Stuttgart
- Publishing Date : June 2016
- Size : 21.4 x 1.1 x 30.4 cm
- Subtitle : Book
- Subject : German
The DaZ book specificallyprepares pupils in side entry classes of secondary school for the transition to the regular class . School-relevant topics, content of the subject German, school and technical language as well as the teaching of school skills lay the foundation for further school careers.
The student book is characterized by:
- A clear lesson structure for quick orientation
- Integrated exercises for pronunciation as well as school and subject-specific content
- Additional chapters for building competencies and expanding what has been learned
- Grammar for reference in the appendix
- Free audio files as download or augmented via Klett
The exercise book is an integral part of the textbook with differentiation options on three levels.