Réussir le DILF A1.1 – Livre + CD
Have a question?
- Author : Christine Tagliante, Dorothée Dupleix
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782278060993
- Level : A1.1
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages : 160
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date : October 2008
- Size : 19 x 0.7 x 27 cm
- Series : Réussir le DILF A1.1
- Subject : French
- Weight : 420 gm
Succeeding the DILF is a training book for the DILF, designed in accordance with Standard A1.1. It addresses the four language skills: oral and written comprehension and expression in the field of "Daily and social life in France".
The book includes an audio CD to practice the oral comprehension test.
- various learning activities corresponding to the descriptors of Reference A1.1,
- contextual support documents linked to the proposed activity,
- a photocopiable portfolio,
- 4 files to discover and deepen socio-cultural knowledge.