Entrée en matière - Livre de l'élève
Have a question?
- Author : Fatima Chnane-DavinManuela FERREIRA-PINTOBrigitte CERVONI
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN-13: 9782011554000
- Level: Adults
- Language: French
- Market: Adults
- Pages: 224
- Publisher: Hachette
- Publishing Date: August 2005
- Size : 19.3 x 1.27 x 27.69 cm
- Series : Entrée en matière
- Subject: French
- Weight: 200 gm
7 courses of 4 units, i.e. 28 units of 6 pages:
- course 1, 2, and 3: an FLE approach
- course 4, 5, and 6: an FLS approach
- course 7: an FLM approach
Entry into Subject is a French method for newly arrived teenagers. It was created to meet the specific needs of integration into the French school system.
This method combines a triple FLE, FLS, FLM progression, and an interdisciplinary approach!
Entrée en Matière offers learning:
- the language of everyday communication
- the language of the disciplines (mathematics, science, history, etc.)
- rules of life at college
Through this new method, the aim is to prepare for integration into college from the point of view of language and citizenship (classes and reception facilities).
Entry into Matter allows you to acquire competence level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference.