Explore 2 (A1-A2) Livre de l'élève (Textbook)
Have a question?
- Author : Fabienne Gallon
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 2017112704
- ISBN-13 : 9782017112709
- Language : French
- Level : A1.2
- Market : Ages 11-14
- Pages: 128
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : February 2021
- Series : Explore 2
- Size : 210x280mm
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 336 Gm
Why choose Explore to teach French to teenagers? Because “ Explore adapts to the needs of students and teachers”.
1 discovery unit and 6 thematic units including:
- 2 learning lessons concluded by collaborative final tasks,
- 3 "Lexicon and Communication" pages with an illustrated mental map and collective and individual activities,
- 3 pages "Grammar and Verb",
- 1 evaluation page.
- 3 “DELF” type evaluations,
“Resources +” pages to deepen the concepts with:
- One video every 2 units,
- A double page "Culture and Citizenship" for all units,
- A DNL double page to discover the courses in France and develop specific vocabulary.
- Access to the digital course offered with more than 100 self-correcting activities.
- Explore is a method that adapts to your pedagogy, with flexible resources according to the number of hours, the levels of the students and can be adjusted both face-to-face and distance.
- Themes close to the interests of teenagers illustrated by authentic source documents .
- An illustrated and playful accompaniment.
- In groups , teenagers are invited to discuss current themes illustrated by stimulating documents with fun activities and a final collaborative task.
- Alone , everyone is free to move forward at their own pace with the illustrated mental maps on the "Lexicon and Communication" pages designed to facilitate memorization.
- The systematization of activities are varied and "Grammar and Verbs" pages are presented with clear rules in each unit.