Pratiques de classe - Photos-Expressions
Have a question?
Author: Francis Yaiche
Publishing Date: october 9, 2002
This book is intended for teachers, trainers and trainers of beginners or experienced trainers who wish to enrich their teaching.
The objective of this book is to offer the photo as a support to develop oral and written creative expression in class, whatever the age and level of the audience.
To do this, Photos-Expressions:
- offers a variety of projective material (more than 70 very varied photos such as portraits, landscapes, objects, scenes from the past or daily news, ordinary or incongruous situations ... ), effective for motivating expression, making people think, exchanging points of view or ideas and communicating in groups;
- gives the teacher multiple avenues for exploiting these photographic supports in the form of fun but serious activities and / or practical sheets, free to adapt and grouped into sections that correspond to types of production (identify, describe , imagine, tell, argue).
Each activity can be used regardless of the photo chosen.
Structure of the book:
- 5 main sections offer activities in the act of communication:
- Section 1: Identify (present, present oneself, illustrate)
- Section 2: Describe (inventory, classify, reformulate, summarize, distinguish, compare , oppose, define words and colors)
- Section 3: Imagine (situate in space and time, engage in dialogue, transpose, observe and speculate, invent)
- Section 4: Telling (expressing ideas, feelings, memories)
- Section 5: Arguing (disassembling, persuade, polemicize, question, make a speech, a conference, judge, criticize)