Festival 1-Livre de l'élève
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Michèle Maheo-Le Coadic , Sylvie Poisson-Quinton , Jean-Noël Rey , Anne Sirieys
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090353204
- Language : French
- Level : 1 (Beginners)
- Market : Older Adolescents 16-18 years
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : April,2005
- Series : Festival
- Subject : French
- Subtitle : Textbook
- Weight : 310 gm
Student's book in the Festival collection , French as a foreign language (FLE) method for older adolescents and adults, level 1.
Designed to cover around 80 hours of teaching (100 hours with the workbook), Festival is suitable for extensive, semi-intensive or intensive courses.
The objectives of the method follow the recommendations of the Common European Framework of Reference :
- go to the essentials , so as to very quickly appropriate the basic structures and the essential lexicon of French, and therefore to be able very quickly to get by in everyday situations.
- develop the four skills , while focusing on oral nonetheless. Festival prepares for the new Delf A1 / A2 tests (level A1 is covered by the first 4 of the 6 units of the manual).
- make the learner a full player in communication : "know-how" and "interpersonal skills"
- promote their autonomy , thanks to grammatical explanations, repeated and in-depth in the precise, the lexicon in five languages (French, English, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic), and the self-correcting exercise book.
The manual is organized in:
- 6 units each with a communication "macro-lens".
- 24 lessons (4 per unit) of 4 pages each + one lesson 0.
- 6 summary reports.
- The headings of each lesson: "trigger dialogue", "phonetics", "lexicon", "listen, read, understand", "grammar and vocabulary", "personal oral and written expression", "Civilization".