Festival 2 - Guide pédagogique
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Michèle Maheo-Le Coadic , Sylvie Poisson-Quinton , Jean-Noël Rey , Anne Sirieys
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090353259
- Language : French
- Level : 2 (Intermediate )
- Market : Older Adolescents 16-18 years
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : November ,2005
- Series : Festival
- Subject : French
- Subtitle : Teacher's guide
- Weight : 225 gm
Teaching guide in the Festival collection , French as a foreign language (FLE) method for older adolescents and adults, level 2.
This teaching guide recalls the objectives and then adopts an approach that follows the course of the courses step by step. He "dissects" each difficulty and offers advice to guide access to meaning: what to observe? what to insist on? It also suggests other activities (suggestion of complementary activities ) and brings a lot of additional cultural information, which will help the teacher to enrich his course.
Each of the dialogues of each lesson is divided into several sequences which are always taught. Thus, the teacher has continuous and complete support around the introduction of the linguistic and cultural points of the dialogues.