FRECUENCIAS A2 - LIBRO DEL ESTUDIANTE
Publisher: Edi Numen
Have a question?
- Author : Paula Cerdeira y Carlos Oliva, Manuel Rosales and María Sabas
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8491790543
- ISBN-13 : 9788491790549
- Language : Spanish
- Level : A2+
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 206
- Publisher : Edinumen
- Publishing Date : July 2020
- Series : Frecuencias
- Size : 21.5x1x28 cm
Subject : Spanish
- Weight : 660 G
The purchase of the Paper Book includes a Premium Digital License that gives access to the eBook and the digital extension of the manual. These digital contents will be available for 18 months from the moment of their activation.
Structure of the book:
The book is made up of ten teaching units structured in eight sections with specific objectives:
- presentation of the contents of the unit;
- activation of students' previous knowledge on the subject;
- presentation and activities for the acquisition of vocabulary ;
- presentation and practice of grammar content ;
- communicative sequence to put into practice the acquired knowledge, through meaningful tasks and the development of the four skills;
- presentation of cultural contents related to the Hispanic universe;
- video activities on the Hostal Babel series , which presents the contents covered in each unit in a real and everyday context;
- evaluation of what has been learned and reflection on learning.
The manual is accompanied by an appendix on Pronunciation and spelling with ten practical cards that work on the phonetic and spelling component and that can be presented in class according to the specific needs of each group.
In addition, the book incorporates an extensive sample of real examples taken from the corpus of the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE) which, always in line with the content discussed, illustrate variants of a lexical, grammatical or communicative nature.