Grammaire contrastive pour hispanophones - Niveaux A1/A2 - Livre + CD
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author : Marcella Beacco di Giura , Jean-Claude Béacco , Jean-Claude Béacco , Javier Suso López
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090380279
- Language : French
- Level : A1 - A2
- Market : Adults - Older teenagers
- Pages : 192
- Publisher : Clé international
- Publishing Date : January2014
- Series : Grammaire contrastive
- Size : 19.1 x 1.3 x 26.1 cm
- Subtitle : Workbook
- Subject : French
- Weight : 581g
Grammar book in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the Contrastive collection , intended for older adolescents and adults, level A1/A2.
- A complete grammar, compliant with CEFR levels A1 and A2
- Taking into account all the difficulties of Spanish speakers in French.
- A simple presentation in Spanish of grammatical rules
- An illustration through exercises of the differences and similarities between French and Spanish
- A choice of exercises in context close to Spanish-speaking cultures
- An index of difficulties and notions that allows linear or personalized use.
- 80 thematic sheets organized in a graduated manner
- 450 exercises with their answers
- Two rapid assessment tests
- An audio CD to listen to grammar with 100 sound files included.