Grammaire Pratique Du Français En 80 Fiches
Have a question?
- Author : Collectif
- Binding : Hardcover
- ISBN-10 : 2011551315
- ISBN-13 : 9782011551313
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 191
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : March 8,2000
- Series : Pratique / En Contexte / Focus
- Size : 19 x 1.2 x 26 cm
- Subtitle : Pratique du Français
- Subject : French
- Weight : 408 G
About The Book
A simple and active grammar,
accessible to students of French as a foreign language
from the first months of learning.
_ A simple grammar
- A clear presentation in the form of practical sheets.
- Simple explanations and examples, summary tables.
- A reflection on the language organized in headings facilitating the work of the student:
- Do not say ... but say: to identify the most frequent problems.
- Note: to draw attention to a particular point or exception.
- Compare: to clearly identify the different use cases.
- Let's summarize: to retain the essential.
_ An active grammar
- Application exercises for each grammar point dealt with.
- A section Let's talk: the studied grammatical structures included in common speech acts.
- A report and DELF exercises at the end of each chapter.
The practical grammar of French can be used as a course support or independently, in particular for preparation for the DELF exams.
A booklet of answers is included in the book.