Grammaire progressive du francais pour les adolescents, niveau Debutant
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090338669
- Level : Beginners
- Language : French
- Market : Ages 11-14
- Pages : 127
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : May ,2001
- Size : 222*284 mm
- Series : Grammaire progressive du français pour les adolescents
- Subject : French
- Weight : 430 gm
Grammar work in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the Progressive collection for young adolescents, beginner level.
This colorful systematization and reinforcement grammar is aimed at teenagers just starting to learn French. It follows the progressions of the current methods and supplements them by a review and a clear explanation of the grammatical points approached, as well as by exercises and activities in context.
The grammatical points are grouped together in a coherent way:
- according to 6 main speech acts useful at the start of learning (1. Introducing oneself; 2. Introducing someone or something; 3. Characterizing someone or something; 4. Expressing quantity; 5. Positioning yourself in space; 6. To situate oneself in time),
- according to a logical progression in the acquisition of grammatical knowledge.
The book is organized in double pages: on the left the course, without metalanguage, with a comic strip allowing to work on the grammatical point in context; on the right, the exercises and application activities.
We will also find double conjugation pages in each unit, grammatical summaries.