Grammaire progressive du français pour les adolescents - Niveau intermédiaire - Livre
Publisher: CLE International
Have a question?
- Author : Anne Vicher
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782090338683
- Language : French
- Level : Lower Intermediate
- Market : 11-14 Year
- Pages : 128
- Publisher : CLE International
- Publishing Date : February ,2002
- Size : 220*285 mm
- Subject : French
- Weight : 430 gm
Grammar work in French as a foreign language (FLE), in the Progressive collection for young adolescents, intermediate level.
Educational, it offers:
- on the left page a grammar course (with an illustrated presentation of the grammatical point presented, simple and precise explanations, many examples),
- on the right page, application exercises, communication activities, fun activities.
Progressive, it follows the classic progression of learning French and the presentation of know-how: situating oneself in time, telling without repeating oneself, characterizing / qualifying, comparing, expressing negation.
Complete, it offers:
- At the end of each module: conjugation exercises which allow students to acquire these difficult and restrictive mechanisms in a fun way; balance sheets make it possible to recapitulate, by connecting them or by comparing them, the grammatical points studied.
- At the end of the book: a very complete index with several entries which allows teachers and learners to quickly find the word or grammatical point they are looking for; conjugation tables which offer a quick visualization of the main verbs, at the tenses seen in the book.
Each chapter is punctuated by an evaluation of grammar and conjugation. Grammar and conjugation tables complete the work.
A booklet containing the answers is placed inside.