Initial - Niveau 2 - Livre de l'élève
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author: Sylvie Poisson-Quinton, Marina Sala
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2090335505
- ISBN-13: 9782090335507
- Language: FRENCH
- Level: A2 - B1 - Intermédiaire
- Pages: 126
- Publisher: Clé international
- Publishing Date: 09 August 2000
- Series: Initial
- Subtitle: Initial - Niveau 2 - Livre de l'élève
- Subject: FRENCH
- Weight: 300 g
Student's book in the Initial collection , method of French as a foreign language (FLE) for older adolescents and adults, level 2.
This method is aimed at adults or older teenagers who are looking to acquire a solid foundation in French. It takes up the approach followed in the 1st level of the method, particularly in terms of the following points:
- readability, clarity, simplicity of instructions,
- slow progression, spiral approach,
- incentive for autonomy.
However, two novelties:
- the " Document " double page appeals more to the overall understanding of the learner and brings many elements of civilization.
- particular importance is given to comprehension and written expression.
Initial 2 is designed on the logic of step-by-step learning, and includes an integral revision of all the skills of Initial 1 by pursuing lexical, grammatical and communicative learning objectives.