Intro - Niveau A1.1 - Guide pédagogique
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author: Sylvie Poisson-Quinton, Évelyne Siréjols
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2090386010
- ISBN-13: 9782090386011
- Language: FRENCH
- Level: A1.1
- Pages: 96
- Publisher: Clé international
- Publishing Date: 01 May 2011
- Series: Intro
- Subtitle: Intro - Niveau A1.1 - Guide pédagogique
- Subject: FRENCH
- Weight: 240 g
Teaching guide in the Intro collection , method of French as a foreign language (FLE), for older adolescents and adults, level 1 (A1.1).
INTRO, like "introduction". An "all in one" method for complete beginners whose mother tongue and culture are far from French and who can only devote a little time to learning a foreign language.
The "pluses" of the method:
- a gentle and very progressive method that gives the learner the essential elements to communicate in French while developing their self-confidence
- strictly dosed lexical contributions
- very simple grammatical explanations
- many exercises with their answers
- a double page of revision and oral and written productions at the end of each unit
- DELF A1.1 / A1 training activities
- a grammatical summary and a lexicon in five languages
- an audio CD included.
- a detailed teaching guide with self-assessment sheets (ISBN 978-209-038601-1)
- a downloadable portfolio on the Internet.