L Atelier A2 Cahier D Activites + Cd Mp3
Have a question?
- Author: Emilie Marolleau, Emilie Pommier, Delphine Ripaud
- Binding: PAPERBACK
- ISBN-10: 2278093010
- ISBN-13: 9782278093014
- Language: FRENCH
- Level: A2
- Pages: 120
- Publisher: Didier
- Publishing Date: September 6, 2019
- Subtitle: Workbook
- Subject : FRENCH
- Weight : 800g
Un cahier d’activités grand format pour faire progresser vos apprenants !
MÉMORISER, FAIRE LE POINT ET COOPÉRER : nos clés pour des apprenants sécurisés et autonomisés
- Des activités de compréhension, systématisation, de détente et de stratégies pour consolider les notions du livre en autonomie et avec plaisir !
- 8 bilans linguistiques & 8 préparations au DELF.
A large-format activity book to help your learners progress!
MEMORIZE, REVIEW AND COOPERATE: our keys to secure and empowered learners
- Activities of comprehension, systematization, relaxation and strategies to consolidate the notions of the book in autonomy and with pleasure!
- 8 language assessments & 8 DELF preparations.
L'atelier is a beginner course that encourages students to work together as they learn French. The course is designed for learners to cooperate to construct meaning from the exercises and to solve specific tasks, to discuss together and think about how the language works, step by step and in a spiral progression. In addition to the exercises, there are cultural discoveries to be made and games to play. Learning strategies are included to aid progression and pronunciation is practiced via 34 phonetics videos in the book. The coursebooks include a code that gives access to a digital version of the book. The workbooks follow the same structure and progression as the coursebooks but also include 8 evaluation pages and 8 sections to prepare for the DELF exams. Transcripts of the listening texts and an answer key are included with the workbooks and the accompanying CD MP3s contain the oral comprehension exercises for the workbooks