La Phonétique - Techniques et pratiques de classe - Livre + CD
Publisher: Clé international
- Author: Dominique Abry, Julie Veldeman-Abry
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 2090330678
- ISBN-13: 9782090330670
- Language: French
- Market: Adult
- Pages: 176
- Publisher: Cle Internaiton
- Publishing Date: 12:00:00 AM
- Series: Techniques et pratiques de classe
- Size: 167.64 x 236.22 x 10.16mm
- Subtitle: textbook
- Weight: 340g
Didactic work in the Techniques and class practices collection , manual in French as a foreign language (FLE) for teachers and future teachers.
Phonetics: hearing, correction, pronunciation is a work that aims to:
- to present the evolution of the phonetics of French and to expose its current state,
- to target according to the level of the learners what it is essential to correct in a phonetics course and how to achieve this.
A first theoretical part proposes,
- to explain the phonological system of current French (vowel, consonants and prosody) and to inventory all the characteristics to be studied,
- to present the different means of correcting the learners.
A summary table indicates the different objectives to be achieved according to the skill levels defined by the CEFR.
The second part, presented in the form of sheets, offers teachers guidance in listening, pronunciation and correction work.
These activities are built on a corpus of varied educational and authentic documents and, for the most part, recorded on the audio CD included in the book.
Call us on
write to us on
Whatsapp us on