Le Mag' 1 - Livre de l'élève
Have a question?
- Author : Fabienne GallonCeline HimberCharlotte rastello
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782011554093
- Level : Beginners
- Language : French
- Market : Ages 11-14
- Pages : 96
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : January 2006
- Series : Le Mag
- Subject : French
- Weight : 240 gm
The Mag 'is a new method for adolescents, in accordance with the recommendations of the CEFR.
With her "magazine" style, she adopts a fun learning style.
- 8 units
- 4 civilization mini-files: France and its symbols
- In appendix: conjugation table + multilingual lexicon
The Mag 'is:
- A modular method with a simple structure: 1 double page = 2 lesson sessions
- Materials and themes close to adolescents
- Preparation for the new DELF Junior
- Many evaluations
Level 1 covers level A1 of the CEFR.
4 young teens take part in a journalism workshop and produce a magazine: Le Mag '. Recurring characters punctuate the lessons, through slices of their daily life: Thomas, Zoé, Rémi, Maïa and Nico.