Le Mag' 3 - Livre de l'élève
Have a question?
- Author : Fabienne GallonCeline HimberCharlotte rastello
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782011554185
- Level : Near beginners
- Language : French
- Pages : 96
- Publisher : Hachette
- Publishing Date : January 2007
- Series : Le Mag
- Subject : French
- Weight : 240 gm
The Mag 'is a new method for adolescents, in accordance with the recommendations of the CEFR.
With her "magazine" style, she adopts a fun learning style.
- 6 units
- A double page Written
- Oral double page
- A double page Language Workshop with systematization and phonetics activities
- A double reading page offering a variety of media (literature, theater, comics, poetry, etc.) and written production activities
- A Civilization double page
- An Assessment preparing for the new DELF for school A2 junior version.
The mag is:
- A modular method with a simple structure : 1 double page = 2 lesson sessions
- Materials and themes close to adolescents
- DELF level preparation
- Many evaluations
Five young people take part in the different stages of a competition on the Francophonie to go on a one-year trip on a boat.