Le Robert & Nathan La Conjugation
Publisher: Le Robert Nathan
Have a question?
- Author : Le Robert Nathan
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-10 : 8187572019
- ISBN-13 : 9788187572015
- Language : French
- Market : Adolescent/Adult
- Pages: 256
- Publisher : Le Robert Nathan
- Publishing Date : May 1, 2011
- Series : Grammar
- Size : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Subtitle : Le Robert & Nathan
- Subject : French
- Weight : 279 g
The objectives of this books is to give its readers direct access to the conjugated forms of all french verbs in all desired tenses and moods.
To attain this objective, Le Robert & Nathan Conjugation has introduced three special features:
- a very rich repertory of verbs, ranging from the rarest to the most frequently used, from the most recent to the oldest.
- numerous models of verb tables to help conjugated any verb with clarifications for specifics problems.
- a chapter on "forms and uses of verbs" giving information on :
- uses of each tenses and mood,
- agreement of tenses
- agreement of verbs, from the simplest to the most complex
- exceptions of the rules.
LE ROBERT & NATHAN CONJUGATION is both a handbook for students and reference book for professionals. Its easy, methodical approach will make it an indispensable tool both in the classroom and at home.