Le vocabulaire en classe de langue - Techniques et pratiques de classe - Livre
Publisher: Clé international
Have a question?
- Author: Cristelle Cavalla, Elsa Crozier, Danièle Dumarest, Claude Richou
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN-10: 2090353716
- ISBN-13: 9782090353716
- Language: French
- Market: Adult
- Pages: NA
- Publisher: Cle Internaiton
- Publishing Date: 6/25/2009
- Series: Techniques et pratiques de classe
- Size: 167.64 x 238.76 x 15.24mm
- Subtitle: textbook
- Weight: 385g
Didactic work in the Techniques and class practices collection , manual in French as a foreign language (FLE) for teachers and future teachers.
This book aims to help teachers deal with the difficulties specific to the study of vocabulary by answering these questions:
- What activities?
- What tasks do you recommend?
- From what documents?
- And for what communication?
The first part of the book presents the main orientations relating to the teaching of lexis and the new approaches which take into account the notions linked to the acquisition of languages.
The second part of the book is entirely devoted to practical sheets of various activities and classified according to CEFR levels (from A1 to C2).
These sheets are ready to use and also allow any teacher to adapt them or draw inspiration from them to create new ones.