Les 500 Exercices de Phonétique B1/B2 - Livre + corrigés intégrés + CD audio MP3
Have a question?
Author: Dominique Abry, Marie-Laure Chalaron
Publishing Date: 20-12-2011
Subtitle: Les 500 Exercices de Grammaire B1-Hachette
The phonetic system of standard French is worked on in 4 stages:
- observation and perception
- articulatory, rhythmic and intonation training
- speech-writing and dictation
- interpretation of poetic texts
At the beginning of the book, advice to help the teacher build learning paths.
At the end of the book, the marks of colloquial French, a summary table "phonie-graphie", a thematic index of concepts, a synoptic table and the answers to all the exercises.
Included in the manual: an MP3 audio CD with more than 6 hours of listening.
- An in- depth work on the phonetics of levels A1 to B2 by D. Abry and ML. Chalaron
- An MP3 audio CD with more than 6 hours of listening included in the book