Les référentiels – Niveau B1 – Livre + CD audio
Have a question?
- Author : Emmanuelle Houles, Béatrice Blin, Jean-Claude Beacco, Sylvie Lepage
- Binding : Paperback
- ISBN-13 : 9782278063994
- Language : French
- Level : B1
Pages : 320
- Publisher : Didier
- Publishing Date : July 2011
- Series : Les référentiels
- Size : 15.6 x 23.8 cm x 2
- Subtitle : Novel
- Subject : French
- Weight : 540 g
The project of this Level B1 Reference is to circumscribe and classify the constituent elements of a certain verbal matter, that which is mobilized to achieve the forms of communication defined at this level of mastery by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR / CEFR).
It refers to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR / CEFR) in a precise and detailed manner. It identifies suggestions for content and useful inventories, and thus describes the level of skills expected in French from a foreign language learner for level B1.
It is a didactic tool, a resource book intended for:
- designers of language programs,
- authors of teaching materials
- designers of exams, tests, certifications in French
- teacher trainers
- teachers carrying out themselves - even teaching materials.